Friday, November 25, 2011

EVERY DAY IS "BLACK FRIDAY" AT THIS STORE

I'm about to give up a tip that I've been sworn to secrecy to keep, so I need to preface this post with an apology to any Fashionista (or should I say "MAXXinista") out there already in the know about
THE RUNWAY Collection at select T.J. Maxx stores.
Sorry Karla, the gig is up :)))
THE RUNWAY Collection is not at all T. J.Maxx stores.......in fact, there are only in 2 locations in the Dallas area that have it.  I am not a big fan of Black Friday shopping due to an acute case of claustrophobia, so it was a pleasure to walk in today like it was any other normal shopping day.....this department within the store is REALLY the best kept secret.  Nobody wants to give it up, so they can shop it themselves without any competition.
You can find MAJOR luxury brands at ridiculously low prices- Gucci, Stella McCartney, Vince, Elizabeth and James, Helmut Lang, Catherine Malandrino just to name a few, all marked at 45-75 % off the regular retail price tag.


FAB FIND!!! Stella McCartney bag in buttery purple leather
                                                                              
 
    
Yes, I know......AMAZING  to know that major DESIGNER luxury lines are at T.J. Maxx- The store I shop at (and I'm not giving that one up) has deliveries coming in daily from Tuesday-Friday for THE RUNWAY Department. Every week there's something different.......
Happy Shopping!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment