Friday, December 9, 2011

TRINA TURK

When TRINA TURK opened her boutique in Highland Park Village a few months ago, Dallasites applauded that finally we could shop her signature style for every occasion all in one store!  FABULOUS party dresses, AMAZING bikini's with matching cover-ups, GLAM Resort wear, and now even her new Residential line for the Home.
                                                                               
Trina Turk and Me
 Always innovative and adding to her collections, Trina is a true inspiration!
Well, "Shopping Is My Cardio" and I was on the hunt for fabulous, but had a time crunch- I had to find my New Year's Eve Dress, a Festive Party look for an upcoming event and resort wear for my winter break vacay~                                      Have no fear.....TRINA TURK is HERE!

                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                
This is how I roll........shopped for all my occasions in under an hour!  And did I mention the price point won't break the bank????  This hot little number is under $400~ SCORE!!!

TRINA TURK
Highland Park Village  (972) 201-3330
www.trinaturk.com



No comments:

Post a Comment