Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SUNLESS TANNER LOVERS UNITE

I have probably bought every SELF TANNER known to man to find the perfect SUNLESS TAN!  One that doesn't streak, doesn't smell and doesn't make me look orange the next day... Sound familiar??  If you too are on the quest for the perfect HEALTHY tan, this post is for you~
When I have an event and need PERFECTION my go-to girl, Leanne Hassel  is the Airbrush Queen Bee!  Her mobile service Expert Tan will make house calls by appointment only and has even been featured in
Allure Magazine as The Best in Beauty for Dallas~
I LOVE her!! A package of 4 will run you $140  LEANNE HASSEL  (214) 924-7754

But what to do for everyday use "in-between" events?  I'm a HUGE fan of the Kate Somerville skincare line.  She developed a tanning towelette for regular client Paris Hilton and I must say I like the sun kissed glow it leaves your skin.  Not too dark, not too light........it's just right!  AND the application is so easy in individual packets - a box of 8 tanning towelettes is only $48.00
 Kate Somerville even has a special Somerville 360 Face that gives you a natural glow and has Peptide K8 for anti-aging!!  The best part?!?!  They don't SMELL!
                                           
Happy Tanning!!!
xoxo,
Linda                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment