Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MAKE UP FOR EVER

MakeUp Forever has arrived in Dallas!!! 
As I devout lover of the MakeUp Forever line for all my on-camera work, I was ecstatic to learn they are about to launch their second storefront this week right here at NorthPark Mall (bottom level next to Nordstroms).  Soft opening is happening NOW!!
I was like a kid in a candy shop ready to play when I arrived for my special store preview yesterday~
MakeUp School..........YES, Please! 
I received a fabulous make up lesson compliments of Ashley, introducing some of their new products!  Already a fan of their HD formula foundation, primer and powder, I especially loved the new Aqua Shadows, a waterproof eye shadow crayon that come in amazing colors.  You can blend and smudge them within a  90 second window before setting.  Another fun trick I learned is to outline your lips with their dual concealer pencil creating the perfect lipstick application and prevent bleeding, and use the other side for the brow bone to create an enhanced eyebrow.                                                                
                        (ASHLEY WORKING HER MAGIC USING THE NEW AQUA SHADOWS)

                                                                                
              Armed with all my fabulous new tricks I'm ready to use them for my next shoot this week!
                                                                     HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment