Thursday, July 5, 2012

SUMMER HAIRCARE

The summer sun is a scorcher on your hair.  Riding in my convertible, on the lake over the weekend or even poolside for a few hours can really bleach out my blonde hair color.  And let me tell you,  it's taken YEARS to perfect the exact shade of "honey-blonde" that warms my skin tone, and is not so far from my natural color.
Spending time and money at the salon for a color appointment only to have my color ruined by
being outdoors is unacceptable, so this summer I switched my haircare products to
Pureology Perfect4 Platinum products.
                                                                                         
Shampoo, Daily Conditioner, Reconstruction Repair Weekly treatment and Miracle Filler to spray on before blowdrying leaving colored hair stronger, protecting the color and vibrancy while improving the condition of your hair.  I've been using it now for a month and see a huge difference in my hair and the products feel and smell amazing.

                                                                   HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment