Friday, October 26, 2012

KENDRA SCOTT

Recently at Neiman Marcus NorthPark I had the opportunity to interview one of my favorite jewelry designers~ KENDRA SCOTT.   Not only do I love her fabulous jewelry but she was such a sweetheart!  So happy for her success~  Check out her latest Holiday collection at Neimans and at her new boutique located at the West Village.    And as always.....HAPPY SHOPPING!

                                   photo courtesy of Jonah Gilmore- Rocket Science Photography

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the love Linda!

    XO,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Maria Orozova http://fabisthenewblack.com - introduced me to KS beautiful Jewelry last Spring while visiting her in Austin, TX - I finally got my first pair of Kendra Scott Earrings in NYC back in August and I wear them almost everyday! About to order some more and some for Christmas gifts! Luv-Luv and I too am so proud of her success! Love your blog - thanks for the retail therapy!
    Angie D

    ReplyDelete