Friday, January 4, 2013

COUTURE IN A CAN

Every girl likes to feel special, so when your own traveling shopping trailer COUTURE IN A CAN pulls up to your doorstep the neighborhood takes notice.  Owners Rosie Vann-Dalton and Sande Brandt literally roll out the red.... ahem....PINK CARPET with door to door service,  
living up to their motto "Where every woman is a Star". 
Couture in  Can Owners Rosie Vann-Dalton and Sande Brandt rolled out the pink carpet for me

The concept of Couture in a Can is so original and just plain FUN!!!  Think instant GIRL PARTY :))
I invited some of my gal pals in the 'hood to shop at my house....



And of course we all scored!!!  The clothes are just so stinking cute and there is something for everyone.  Next time I plan to incorporate a little happy hour to maximize the fun. :)) Look for Couture in a Can to be featured on my TV segment SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO for the February show on ABC.


To organize your own shopping party give them a jingle~
COUTURE IN A CAN   (817) 789-5625

HAPPY SHOPPING!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment