Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pamper Yourself


Hello Beauties!  On this cold, blustery day I decided not to venture outside and treat myself to a Home Spa Day-  Lotions and potions aside, I have to say pampering a la casa had its benefits......I felt refreshed and rejuvenated and never had to leave the house.   Here's what I did~

STEP 1- Run a steaming hot bath filling it with FRESH SAKE BATH- a delicious, purifying soak inspired by Japanese bathing rituals that includes pure sake.
STEP 2- REPECHAGE EYE RESCUE PADS - I closed my eyes and soaked with these fabulous infused eye pads made with real seaweed and natural tea extracts.  The anti-oxidant and anti aging benefits from both properties are the ultimate 10 minute vacation for eyes.


STEP 3- SYSTEME 41 MASQUE  - A rejuvenating masque made of Amazon White Clay that decongests pores and lifts impurities.  I left it on as directed for 20 minutes as a hydrating Spa Treatment.
STEP 4-ALTERNA CAVIAR REPAIRX HAIR MASQUE - A magical hair treatment with encapsulated microbeads that help to restructure strands, filling in gaps and tears while smoothing the hair cuticle.



With all the self tanners I use, this one is a must!  A gentle BODY MASQUE that polishes and exfoliates away my old self tanner with natural, non-abrasive pineapple fruit enzyme. It removes non-vital skin cells and smoothes the surface of the skin, leaving only young and healthy skin cells.  
HAPPY SPA DAY!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!!  HAPPY SPA DAY!!




1 comment: