Sunday, July 21, 2013

Exciting news!!

I have some very, very VERY Exciting News to share with all of you!
Beginning this Fall, I will be Co-Hosting my own lifestyle show along with my fabulous Co-Host Susie McAuley (aka Susie Homemaker)..... Airing on ABC Network, WFAA 
Debut date: Sunday, September 15th at 11am
We are gearing up for some amazing programming to bring to Dallas/Ft. Worth~
STAY TUNED!!!
Yesterday I went to visit our Make Up Artist Heather from Make Up For Ever who will be providing Make up for us each show on set~
LOVE!!!






After our make up "dry run" application I have to say- I love the entire Make Up For Ever line.
So many great products to choose from and I learned so much!!  Check out their Make-Up School at Northpark Mall- you will get an education and leave looking phenomenal!




No comments:

Post a Comment