Saturday, October 12, 2013

Shopping Is My Cardio on October 20th

Don't miss the next Shopping Is My Cardio finding the latest and greatest to benefit your body!!
Airing on
" LIVE LOVE LAUGH TODAY WITH LINDA COOPER & SUSIE McAULEY"
 October 20th at 11am, ABC Network, WFAA- Ch. 8
Don't miss my featured guests CryoUSA, Ideal Image and Barre Bee Fit!!

Cameraman Chuck Shanlever gets the perfect shot while shooting at CryoUSA
                                                                                   
Screen shot with Bethany Patterson RN at Ideal Image

Barre Bee Fit owner Alicia Hutton and Brittany Madrid while shooting our segment at the Barre!
SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO television segments, is a concept I created eight years ago featuring three locations around a given shopping theme.  Always featuring something new and different while taking the viewer on a new shopping adventure-I definitely get my cardio in each segment!:))
                                                                     DON'T MISS IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment