Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Do you speak shoe lover??

Do you speak shoe lover??  I definitely do……that's why I am beyond THRILLED to announce our new partnership with leading shoe retailer DSW on our TV show "Live Love Laugh Today Show"!
I'll be wearing these gorgeous beauties on our upcoming Holiday show and I literally had a shoegasm when slipping them on for the first time…. it was love at first sight~:))


Another fav is the new bestseller book "Do You Speak Shoe Lover"  which is a fun, laugh-out-loud read that I could not put down!!  Seriously!!  Great as a stocking stuffer- this book speaks to me and the shoe lover in all of us!:))

We will be doing a book giveaway on the December 15th show- so tune in to catch the FAB fashion segment and all the happenings for our Holiday show.


STAY TUNED!!  STAY TUNED!!  STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment