Monday, January 6, 2014

Need that Extra Oomph?

Working out at home just isn't as inspirational as going to the gym….let's face it.  I find myself doing the bare minimal, just to get it done and then pat myself on the back afterwards that at least I did SOMETHING…..   So for one of my New Year's Resolutions I decided to look for an addition to my home gym that could add that extra oomph to my workouts at home.  
                             I found the STRONGBOARD BALANCE -

 

Easy to use, this cool balancing platform provides a complete core workout that requires very little else….PERFECT for those at home gym days.  See this exercise learning center on their website for ideas outside the norm- I especially like the Paddle Board technique but there is entire index of amazing ways to use the StrongBoard Balance for every part of your body.  


Developed by Fitness Coach and celebrity trainer Mike Curry and his wife Adella, hands down, this is a must-have to liven up and enhance your fitness routine at home, and it doesn't break the bank at only $249!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment