Friday, June 20, 2014

Celebrate the 1st Day of Summer

Shopping has always been one of my favorite ways to celebrate MANY different occasions and since tomorrow marks the first day of Summer, what better way to celebrate then to indulge in some
retail-therapy worthy resort wear!  
My "go-to" line for swimwear/ resort wear that keeps me stylish, cool and comfortable is 

Not only is the swimwear made with figure-flattering detail in a salivating selection of styles,  my favorite aspect of the BECCA line is that the cover ups are just as fabulous.  Many styles can be worn as resort wear by itself as seen on our last show taking it poolside at The Gaylord Texan.



The entire collection is available at Everything But Water and yes, I know the florescent lighting in those stores suck, but I promise if you shop this brand for bathing suits/ resort wear you won't leave empty handed or disappointed. :))





                               HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SUMMER!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment