Thursday, July 17, 2014

Bella Bellacures!

I'm so excited to announce that BELLACURES, the fabulous Cali-based Nail Salon is now the official Nail Sponsor of the "Live Love Laugh Today Show"!!  
Soon to take the Metroplex by storm, their upscale Preston Center location will be featured on my upcoming September 7th show in "Shopping Is My Cardio".
Getting my Glamicure on~

Customer service driven, Bellacures is beyond any Nail Salon I've ever experienced.  Do I want a glass of champagne? An iPad charger?  A magazine? ……No problem- these are all part of the Bellacures experience.  And yes, the services are AMAZING and their expertly trained staff will leave you pampered and completely hooked .:))


Bellacures Preston Center   214.385.4050


HAPPY FEET!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY HANDS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment