Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Must Have Travel Essentials

Having just returned from a 2 week long family vacay, it is still VERY fresh in my mind what I absolutely could not live without during my 14 days abroad.  Here is my second installment of "Summer Must Haves" with the focus this time on Travel Essentials.

                                  1.  Great Pair of Comfy Jeans to Wear for a 10 hour flight
                                                                    LOVE PREMIUM DENIM
Without a doubt a comfortable pair of jeans is on everyone's list regardless if you're traveling, but the LOVE PREMIUM DENIM line is seriously the most comfortable, FLATTERING pair of jeans I've ever worn….. Hands down.  The travel test?  I slept in them on my 10 hour flight.  Not only did they keep their shape on my long flight going, I was able to pull them out of my suitcase 2 weeks later unwrinkled and wore them on my trip back….Yes, even traveling I don't like to wear the same thing twice, but they were THAT comfortable. :))


                           2. Packable Jewelry that is lightweight and matches everything!
                                                          JOYO LASER CUT DESIGNS
This amazing laser cut jewelry line JOYO by Jenn Liddiard is modern, eco-friendly and so lightweight you'll forget that your wearing jewelry!  Styles range from geometric lines to art deco inspired creations all made from 100% recycled material.



                                                 3. TSA-Approved Beauty Essentials
           ELIZABETH ARDEN CERAMIDE CAPSULES DAILY YOUTH SERUM
LOVE THIS BEAUTY PRODUCT!! The Elizabeth Arden Youth Serum capsules are easy to pack in your purse for on-the-go and an amazing travel essential.  Each serving size capsule is loaded with age-fighting Ceramide technology that bolster skin’s natural collagen and repairs the look of delicate skin to deliver a lifted, smoother and brighter look.  During the long flight these little guys really came in handy for an instant pick me up.



                        HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment