Friday, August 15, 2014

JustFab

To say I am bowled over by JustFab would be an understatement.  I am completely OBSESSED with this site!  The quality, comfort and style of all their selections are unbelievable and I just have to brag we are so lucky to have them as a"Friend of the Show" as one of our show's wardrobe providers.
JustFab Founder Kimora Lee Simmons is genius for developing beautifully stylish and affordable options without compromising quality~

Here are a few of my favorite selections you will see me wearing on upcoming "Live Love Laugh Today" shows.  



And let's not forget their Denim!!  The Perfect Jegging is seriously IMPRESSIVE!


It takes a lot to impress me and I almost kept this my little secret but in the end I had to share :)) Visit JustFab and be prepared to be bowled over….P.S.- You will not believe the price point!!

                    HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment