Friday, August 22, 2014

Keepin' that Summer Glow

I love summer make up.  The warm tones make you look healthy, sun-kissed and naturally glowing.
Even though Fall will start soon I don't want to give up that bronzed goddess look quite yet…..or at least until the weather cools substantially and I can start wearing my Fall wardrobe, which for us won't be till end of October.:))
The Bronze Goddess collection by Estee Lauder has been my go-to make up this summer and will still be in high demand in my make up drawer for quite a while.  Since the collection won't be available for much longer, you might want to check out my favorites to stock up ~


The Bronze Goddess eyeshadow palette is a "Must Have" with its 5 sunlit nudes for daytime plus
3 high-impact metallics for a gorgeous night time look.

Another fab item from the collection is the Cheek Glow blush that leaves your skin sun-kissed and comes in this one shade that is perfect for every skin tone.  I keep it in my cosmetic bag for on the go touch ups and you can even add a little pop of color to your eyes.
                                                       


                         HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment