Thursday, September 4, 2014

This show- Getting Gorgeous For Fall!

Don't miss my signature segment SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO on this Sunday's show which marks the exciting beginning of our Second Season of the Live Love Laugh Today Show!!!

The theme this Shopping Is My Cardio?  We are "Getting Gorgeous for Fall" featuring my SPANX exclusive interview with CEO/Founder Sara Blakely. I just LOVED her!!

Host Linda Cooper with SPANX CEO/ Founder Sarah Blakely

Also featured on this showis the fabulous Nail Salon Bellacures that is taking the Metroplex by storm, and Enlighten for the most unbelievable beauty treatments!

Delivering my closing line :))

You don't want to miss this show!! 
"LIVE LOVE LAUGH TODAY WITH LINDA COOPER & SUSIE McAULEY"
 This Sunday, September 7th, 11am on ABC Network, WFAA-8

No comments:

Post a Comment