Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Beat the Winter Skin Blues

I am in LOVE with a skincare line you most likely haven't seen before….it's not sold in department stores but what I've experienced in a week of using the Amarte Skincare products I'm a believer.
And perfect timing for  hydrating my dry winter skin!!


My favorite from the line is the new Aqua Veil Serum that delivers pure hydration to dull dry skin at only $57 it's a "Must Have" to beat the winter skin blues.
The Aqua Veil® Pure Hydration Serum is a cucumber infused ultra light serum that optimizes hydration by releasing droplets of pure H2O onto the skin to form a protective veil. This unique serum gives skin a youthful radiance.

                                         Available for purchase at AmarteSkincare.com

                            HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment