Tuesday, March 31, 2015

SPA WEEK IS COMING! SPA WEEK IS COMING...

Spa-goers…..get excited!  It's that time of year again- Spa Week is around the corner!!!  
April 13-19th Spring Spa Week is offering premium full service spa and wellness services at only $50 a treatment at some of the top Spas in your area!  

One of my personal FAVS to get ready for bikini season is Wrapped in Wellness  who I will have the pleasure of featuring for my upcoming Mother's Day show, but don't wait till then!!  
Wrapped in Wellness is offering during SPA WEEK at $50 per service their 24 Karat Gold Facial and their Express LA Slim Wrap - a "Celebrity Approved" Body Wrap to lose inches and reduces cellulite.  Uh…Yes, please!

 

I lost over 10 inches with my body wrap and noticed instant tightening all over!  Trust me when I say you will get HOOKED!!  Regularly priced at $115- during Spa Week it's only $50! 
 Book your appt. today because they are filling up fast!

Visit SPA WEEK'S website at www.SpaWeek.com to see complete spa listings to book today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment