Monday, April 27, 2015

Mother's Day Show!

Calendar Alert!!  
Mother's Day is 2 weeks away……Wow, I know...this year is moving by SO quickly!!  
Of course Mom deserves a gift that she will love and this "Shopping Is My Cardio" segment has some very special ways to give her the celebrity treatment.

Such as Spavia, a wonderful new Day Spa Concept that's new to Plano!  A Full Service Spa experience that is luxurious and doesn't break the bank with memberships as low as $49 a month.  Right now you can gift Mom the Mother's Day "Relax Package" which includes a 60 min. massage and 60 min. signature facial at only $99.  A total steal!
With owner Stephanie Pearson


How about gifting Mom treatments that will get her "red-carpet" ready for Summer?
This is seriously amazing!  
I lost over 10 inches getting my LA Slim wrap on camera- Uh…yes, please.:))
Offering fab spray tans, facials and array of body wraps that tone and tighten, Wrapped in Wellness is a great way to slim down for Summer.   Don't forget to ask about their Mother's Day special!!

with Sarah the wrapping God

I have one more location up my sleeve but I'm keeping it under wraps…haha- get it?
The best part of all my gifting suggestions is you can spend some well deserved quality time together and enjoy them all with her~
Don't miss the next SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO
airing on my lifestyle show~

11am on SUNDAY, MAY 3rd on ABC Network affiliate WFAA-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment