Sunday, August 16, 2015

Massage Delivered To You

I'll admit it- I'm a bit of a massage junkie.  If I could get a massage every single day of my life right before bedtime I would.  It's therapeutic, relaxing and soothing which is why I LOVE this new 
"instant gratification" mobile app fittingly called Soothe that brings massage direct to you~



Soothe takes the stress out of booking a massage with it's network of highly trained massage therapists, you can select among the sub-categories of a variety of massage techniques such as Swedish, Deep Tissue and Sports Massage, male or female therapist preference, 60, 90 or 120 minute massage and voila - Soothe delivers within just a few hours of booking.  
Gratuity is included and fixed prices are 60-90-120 minutes at $99- $139-$169.
Available in 14 major cities including Dallas/Ft.Worth, LA, San Diego and Austin.  All my favs.:-))


Ahhhh………can't you feel the stress leaving your body already!

5 comments:

  1. I like your articles. Best deal on my website for buying bed sheets. Bed Sheets Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely unique and excellent content that you have shared above. It was very useful for me. Thanks a lot.
    Welcome to Green Herbz 2014 Potpourri Herbal Spice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.