Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wanna vacation like Oscar de la Renta?

On our upcoming "Live Love Laugh Today Show"  I feature the exclusive 
Tortuga Bay Hotel in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on my travel segment
"Travel Time with Linda".
What an experience!
You have to see the segment on the show to see how breathtaking it is~
The late Oscar de la Renta not only decorated this gorgeous property, he was one of the owners/founders of the Grupo Puntacana. 
The Oscar de la Renta Tennis Center as well as his signature boutique on property pays homage to his beloved memory.
Here are a few production shots but I must say, you really need to watch the show this Sunday at 11am to see how breathtaking it is~

 Six Senses Spa is on property which is the MOST amazing asian fusion spa I have ever been to and the only one located in The Americas as they are Asian based.  
I had the Thai Silk facial and the Bamboo Massage….definitely the best part of the job.



At the beautiful La Cana golf course "trying" to look like I know how to play.:-) 

While there I was told Anna Wintour, a good friend of Oscar de la Renta's still comes every January and spends several weeks to vacation and play tennis with  Pro Felix de los Santos who I am pictured with below with his ball boys.

Don't miss it this Sunday, November 15th at 11am, 
ABC Network affiliate WFAA-8
 on the

"Live Love Laugh Today with Linda Cooper & Susie McAuley"

No comments:

Post a Comment