Wednesday, June 8, 2016

HOT! HOT! HOT! Watch This Weekend to see my Hot List

It's official!  
Summer is here and I am beyond excited to share what made my Summer Hot List
on my signature segment
Shopping Is My Cardio! 

HERE'S MY SPOILER ALERT FOR THIS WEEKEND'S SHOW~

I feature Gaia Flow Yoga 
to connect body, mind and soul~
Owners Chrystal Rae and Andres Ilera have such wonderful chemistry
and offer Yoga for all levels in a loving, non-competitive environment.





As a self proclaimed "Product Junkie" one of my favorite shopping fixes is
ULTA BEAUTY
   Guess my latest obsessions by the pictures below~

Gotta watch the show for all the 411!:-))
 



And finally Second Appearance who has some wonderful aesthetic treatments just in time for Summer when you are displaying more skin~
Owner Cal Brown with his fabulous staff will get you ship shape for bikini season!



Don't miss all the fun!
Tune in this Sunday, June 12th at 11am 
on ABC Network, WFAA-8.

"Live Love Laugh Today with Linda Cooper & Susie McAuley"


No comments:

Post a Comment