Friday, September 2, 2016

Crepey Skin Begone OKAYYY!??

Gravity sucks...  
No matter how much I workout, eat well, sleep well and stay hydrated drinking my mandatory 8 glasses of daily water, I notice as I'm getting older the tauntness of my skin is changing and not for the better.
 :-(

I started noticing the beginning stages of crepey skin above my knees ....totally disgusting, old lady shit going on and I was not having it!  
NO WAY!
 After a several product reviews I found two that I can honestly say really work~


1. AMLACTIN 

This skincare line has some serious body lotions and creams designed to combat aging skin.
My favorite is the Cerapeutic Restoring Body Lotion which contains 3 skin-essential ceramides  providing instant, visible results with their patented ULTRAPLEX formula.
All Amlactin products have AHA alpha-hydroxy acid that help attract water molecules to the skin keeping it hydrated but when using the line be sun sensitive as this may increase your skin's sensitivity to sunburn.
Available at most drugstore retailers 


2. SKINCEUTICALS BODY TIGHTENING CONCENTRATE

This product not only feels great going on with its cooling cryo-fluid, I noticed smoothing and tightening within days with it's scientific formula combining 2.5% tripeptide, 5% yeast extract and 2% hydrolyzed rice protein that helps the skin feel more firm.



HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment