Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spring Sunnies

Everyone knows a great accessory makes an outfit
and Sunglasses are definitely my thing.
Actually add Handbags to that....
And Shoes....
Anyway, you get my point :-)

I have rows and rows of fabulous sunglasses lined up just waiting for their turn to shine in the sun~  
Prada, Gucci, Chanel, Tom Ford....
If you're addicted to shades like me
 but don't want to break the bank on purchasing each and every obsession 
I found the perfect solution!

INTRODUCING....


EYE DESIRED


Offering unlimited designer sunglass rentals for just $29 a month.
That's right I said RENTED.....

I was like a kid in a candy store with over 3,000 pairs to choose from.
Here's how it works -
Sign up for a sunglass subscription with Eye Desired and join for just $29.99 a month.
Find your perfect pair and rent them for as long as you want. 
When you decide you're over them, pick out a new fabulous pair to trade them in for and
I love this part...if you realize you can't live without your eyewear selection you can purchase it at 80% off its retail price.

And there are so many fabulous styles to choose from! 
Here are a few of my favorite Sunnies for Spring~




Visit Eye Desired to check out their amazing collection of the latest styles to rent or own and they also have optical frames to choose from- prescription lenses included!



HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SPRING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!











No comments:

Post a Comment