Thursday, August 30, 2018

Become Part Of The Flash Squad

Time to get excited because DermaFlash 2.0 Luxe is 
HERE!
I was a fan of the first model and believe me, 
this one blows it out of the water! 
It's official, I'm part of the Flash Squad....





DERMAFLASH 2.0 LUXE instantly creates a flawless canvas for skincare and makeup by removing the oldest layer of dead skin cells, built-up debris and peach fuzz.
And I LOVE the new design!.....





DERMAFLASH 2.0 LUXE uses a subtle sonic vibration and proprietary Edge to safely and painlessly exfoliate and sweep away pesky peach fuzz. INSTANTLY unveiling YOUR BEST SKIN. Wanna become part of the Flash Squad too? 

 I'm doing a BLOG GIVEAWAY!!  



One lucky winner will get a Pink Dermaflash 2.0 Luxe set valued at $189!  To be eligible send some blogger love and "Comment" on this post~ 


Register your email HERE and let me know you want to win!
                       I'll be announcing the winner Tuesday and announcing on my Facebook Page so if your not already "liking" and "following" you better get on it! :-))

Good luck and happy shopping!!





2 comments:

  1. You always have the most current trending products love your blog!!! Pick me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rena!! Brownie points for being the first comment!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

      Delete