Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kickin' it Old School

No matter how many new products I try, there are always a few that will remain in my "Gotta Have it" category~  These "old school" favorites are beyond tried and true for me....they are LEGENDARY.
First and foremost....


PONDS COLD CREAM.....Passed on through generation to generation, my Mother's go-to brand of make-up removers is a constant favorite of my own and now it's also my daughters. The fact is, no matter how many other brands I try, NOTHING compares to it.  Regardless if I forget to apply my night cream before bedtime,  I never forget to take off my makeup.  I credit Ponds Cold Cream for keeping my skin moisturized while I sleep and refreshed when I wake up in the morning.


NEUTROGENA RAINBATH ~  Refreshing and clean, the smell of Rainbath is yummy and doesn't clash with your perfumed body lotions and fragrances. It leaves your skin fresh and clean with no soapy residue and best of all.....if you forget to wear perfume one day, you will still smell great, so no big deal! 

ROSEBUD SALVE is on my nightstand and applied religiously each night before bedtime.  It's not only a necessity it's my ritual. Dr. Smith and the Rosebud Perfume Company has been selling my favorite lip moisturizer since 1895 and you know what they say....."If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
All three of these amazing classics have been generational favorites for over 100 years.  If you haven't tried them yet...it's a definite to put on your to-do list~

                     HAPPY SHOPPING!! HAPPY SHOPPING!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!



No comments:

Post a Comment