Wednesday, May 2, 2012

ICE, ICE, BABY..

When it comes to accessories, my motto is "go hard or go home"!    I found a resource right in my own backyard for all things BLING!   That's right....blingmaster Stephanie Berman of 
CRYSTALS ON FIRE has opened a boutique right here in Plano at the Mattison Avenue.
For my recent cover story shoot for GrandLuxe Magazine, they asked if I could hold my phone as a prop, that's how cool her work is!!!
                                                                      
Stephanie has a fabulous Bling Event for Mother's Day offering 20% off all items in the store~
My personal favorite....check out this blinged out iPad case and stylist pen! SO COOL!!!
                                                                                       
Other fab options~  A personal touch that will mean the world to Mom!! A key to her heart, complete with  keepsake date of her birthday or anniversary, or how 'bout these cool leather "wristlets" in fun colors to layer~
                                                                                   

                                                                 Happy Shopping!!!!!!!!


Stephanie Berman                                                                          
CRYSTALS ON FIRE
(972) 202-2488
www.crystalsonfire.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment