Friday, September 7, 2012

HIGHLIGHTS FROM FASHIONS NIGHT OUT 2012

Last night marked the fourth annual nationwide event Fashion's Night Out and let me tell you, Dallas fashionistas were painting the town red!  Personally, I was so giddy with excitement the entire night of festivities, I didn't want it to end....
Actually I am going to petition that FNO become a national holiday. :)))
Here are some of the highlights from my FNO night~


My first stop to visit my friend Jay Strongwater at Neiman's NP for his fab cocktail party at 6pm. 


These costumes were even better in person..models are wearing Jay's collection inspired in the flesh~

Prior to the Neiman Marcus 7pm fashion show at NorthPark Center~
In the act of modeling my "FNO Look" for the night on-camera.
After all ...Navy is the new neutral :))


Never do I miss an opportunity to give a SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO soundbite! 
Such was the case, being interviewed here by Anthony Wilkinson for NorthPark Mall TV.



At Highland Park Village before the 9pm show~
This fireman was Smokin' HOT


On the catwalk, ready for our close up prior to the Contemporary Show at HPV



Final curtain call until next year!!
CAN'T WAIT!
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment