Thursday, October 11, 2012

FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN

I love shoot days....there's a LOT of prep work involved prior to shooting a segment, so on shoot days, that's the fun part when we finally get to put the shopping theme into action.  With a theme like
"Feel Like a Kid Again"- I defy you not to have fun while watching it!
Don't miss SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO airing on Designing DFW this Sunday, October 14th at 11am, WFAA.

I discovered my inner child while playing at the PUZZLE ZOO  located at NorthPark Mall, DALLAS POOL TABLE and STARLIGHT HOME THEATER.
Light sabers, car races, 3D media rooms and let's not forget making me look like a Pool shark- Thanks Buddy! :))
On another note, the Partner's Card starts October 26th, and this year marks their 20th anniversary!
I shined the spotlight on The Carlyn Galerie this show who has supported the organization for over a decade as my feature segment.  I even made a new friend on location :))
                                                                       
                                                                         STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment