Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Finding Your Holiday Glow

On the constant hunt for sunless tanning products I was given the opportunity to try the entire
XEN-TAN product line and compare and contrast the various formulas.  The verdict?
I'm hooked!!  Here are my 2 favorites which quickly became my "Pre- Holiday Party Prep" MUST!!-
Depending on your timeframe (If you give yourself enough time to tan), this was my favorite to achieve  your very own custom glow~  The "E Live on the Red Carpet" Perfect Blend has a dial by shade from light to dark for truly finding your perfect shade.  Complete with shimmer bronzer, this moisturizing blend develops in 3 hours and VOILA.... RED CARPET READY~


In need of color asap??  Then this one's for you~ the MOUSSE INTENSE is a quick drying formula that provides INSTANT GRATIFICATION.  I would recommend getting the Xen-Tan Hand Mitt for easy application.  Both products are streak free and smell free!
You can find Xen-Tan online and at Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms and Dillards~ 
Hats off to local Dallasite, Owner/Founder Dera Enochson:)))

HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!! HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment