Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ingestible Beauty

Want to cut to the chase with a drink to improve skin hydration and collagen production and tackle fine lines from the inside out? ....Uh, yes please-
New to the U.S. but very popular in Japan and throughout Asia comes a delicious collagen beauty drink- BEAUTY NECTAR by Ashieda.

By drinking one 2 oz. bottle daily your skin will achieve increased collagen production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve overall skin tone and provide glowing, younger looking skin.  And not just the skin on your face- YOUR ENTIRE BODY- from head to toe.
I am personally on Day 5 of my "anti-aging nourishment" and already I'm seeing a difference in my skin tone and texture.  The big selling factor for me is seeing results on my body- I am told 3 weeks for results, so I will keep you posted.  Check out the testimonials on Ashieda.com
HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment