Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back from Vacation.....

Sorry I've been gone a bit.....I was on a short vacay to Cali,  my home state to visit family and for my high school reunion- in one word: AMAZING!!.....so proud that our high school class remained so close all these years!  Gotta hand it to Facebook- it's MUCH easier to stay in touch long distance with its constant update of family photos and daily life experiences readily available on a friends page.

While gone, I had forgotten to pack my usual assortment of perfumes but this little gem saved me~


This DELICIOUS fragrance was intoxicating and by layering the bath products with the body lotion it was all I needed.  I plan to stock up on the full size lotion- it leaves a beautiful sheen and is so moisturizing!!
               HAPPY SHOPPING!!   HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment