Thursday, November 20, 2014

Living Life with Gratitude~ Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am often asked if I ever have a bad day.  You know, "wake up on the wrong side of the bed"?…. the truth is I am naturally a happy person, and I credit this as a choice I make when I wake up every morning.  My secret is to live life with gratitude each and every day.
Sounds corny, but it's true.:))
That is why my favorite Holiday is Thanksgiving.  It's a time where we mandatorily reflect on family and being thankful for all the joy that has blessed our lives.  To give thanks. Something I do anyway every day but it's a celebration of life.
If you missed our "Live Love Laugh Today" Thanksgiving show that just aired - here it is- and wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment