Monday, November 2, 2015

Favorite Fall Finds

If all this gloomy weather has left you feeling a little blah….  
Check out my Fav Fall Finds that will help you get inspired and gain your spark back~

I just love this adorable line by Axel & Ash, a design duo from Bondi Beach, Australia who create funky, stylish products full of happiness and inspiration for you to ‘Insert YOUR story.  My favorite is the "Bucket List" Journal with inspirational messages throughout~
Visit their website www.axelandash.com and get inspired!






  




FAVORITE PRODUCT ALERT!
My MUST HAVE for Fall which I keep one in both my makeup drawer at home and in my purse for on-the-road touch ups is the 
A velvety rich balm that hydrates the delicate eye area and improves texture and wrinkles.
Trust me…
BAD HAIR DAYS BEGONE!
And lastly….with all this rain this past week, I've been styling my hair way more than usual.
  I was really worried about damaging my hair until I found this AMAZING styling tool- 
The 6th Sense Styling Flat Iron available on Amazon.

With it's Ceramic Tourmaline Plates it's the most preferred material for a flat iron which allows for the smoothest glide strokes through the hair without pulling or damaging.  I found that the Sixth Sense flat iron straightened my hair in less time and without a lot of repetition.


HAPPY SHOPPING!!


No comments:

Post a Comment