Thursday, December 10, 2015

NEW PRODUCT ALERT!! It's DERMAFLASH

There's a new sheriff in town when it comes to facial hair removal and it's called
From fuzzy to FABULOUS in a Flash!
Developed by skin guru Dara Levy, DermaFlash gets rid of facial peach fuzz AND exfoliates the dead skin cells in a wonderful derma planing technique that's a quick and painless process done at the convenience of your own home.




Having just launched at Sephora for $189, I anticipate this to be a Beauty Top seller for the Holidays!!


GIVEAWAYS!!!
ENTER TO WIN DERMAFLASH!!

I love Dermaflash so much I'm giving them away to several lucky subscribers~
Comment on my blog post and send me an email "I WANNA WIN DERMAFLASH" 
Email me now to win!  
Linda@shoppingismycardiotv.com 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.
    Punta Cana Golf Packages

    ReplyDelete