Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Perfect Summer Accessory

I LOVE a good accessory. :-))
I truly feel a great accessory can make or break an outfit-
In fact as a child "accessory"was my favorite word, so my mother says- 
Apparently I used the term to describe everything...
Even a toy tea set that I had set my sights on at five years old.


 So when I saw this adorable Wendy Mignot Anklet it screamed my name.
IT'S THE PERFECT ACCESSORY FOR SUMMER.
Not to mention its stylish accent help my legs look tanner.:-)



 


Designer Wendy Mignot is a true jewelry artisan using the finest Tahitian South Sea Freshwater cultured pearls and hand rolled leather.  
I love the boho-chic feel of her designs.



        HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SUMMER!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment