Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Modeling Again

Woohoo!!
Very excited to say apparently I am modeling again....:-))
(And it's been well over 20 years since my last gig!!)
Taken as a production shot from my recent travel segment
it's now part of the 2016 Fall Giovanni M campaign!

Giovanni M designs are amazing so perfect to wear on my "Travel Time with Linda" segments on my lifestyle show.
I especially fell in LOVE this fabulous handmade kimono coverup~

Check out the details below for more info and
HAPPY SHOPPING!



GIOVANNI M
 Fabulous hand made cover ups & kimonos!

Fall in love with these boho styles from Giovanni Michelle. These amazing cover-ups are truly unique. You can wear them anywhere. Style it with some jeans and a basic top, or wear it as a beach cover up.

Contact Allure Showroom for more information or to place an order!




SALES@ALLURESHOWROOM.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment