Tuesday, January 2, 2018

TIME TO SET YOUR DVR TO WATCH MY NEW TV SHOW!

Happy 2018 Everyone!! 
I’m so excited to start the New Year off with a bang with the premiere of my new TV show!!
ITS TIME TO SET YOUR DVR!!
Schedule to record and watch the whole series!
“Travel Time with Linda” on AXS TV Network, Saturday mornings starting January 6th through June 30th 2018.

Enter "TRAVEL TIME WITH LINDA" on your TV search key and set "record series" to be swept away to each exotic locale every week.

AXS TV is available in the U.S. nationwide on Providers:
AT&T U-Verse Channel #1106
DIRECTV Channel #340
DISH Network Channel #167
FiOS TV /Frontier Channel #569

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the show~
Once you've visited these destinations vicariously with me, 
I hope you will be bitten by the travel bug as well.:-) 
Thank you friends and family for all your support!
xoxo, Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment