Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Special Delivery from chloe + isabel

Special Delivery from chloe + isabel...
One of my FAVORITE jewelry lines and wardrobe provider for our upcoming 
Season Two  
"Travel Time with Linda Bucket-List Destinations".

I was like a kid in a candy store opening all the goodies this morning....
See my Instagram post: 





Among my favorites- this chloe + isabel jewelry trio below called 
 a beautiful statement necklace, earrings and ring to wear together or separately 
as yes....
"Statement" Pieces.:-)



What I also love about this line is not only does it match everything in my closet....
I LOVE THE PACKAGING!  
It's seriously adorable and make great gifts~
Not to mention the price point is surprisingly affordable as the jewelry  
looks a lot more expensive than it actually is. :-))
Check their website here~



No comments:

Post a Comment