Monday, November 21, 2011

BEST JOB EVER

I might possibly have the best job in television…I get PAID to shop!  My motto is Shopping is my Cardio and I absolutely do my title justice finding the best in small boutique stores around the Metroplex.
While in my natural habitat (STORES!) the segment unfolds and airs on Designing DFW with Jocelyn White on selected Sundays.  But not everything I feature makes it into the show…. the cutting room floor is littered with out takes of fabulous finds!  Therefore a blog is a MUST to get the word out.

While shooting at Hanna Isul Medspa in Ft. Worth, I sampled a spray-on foundation make-up called Era Face that is so exclusive to the Metroplex, it can only be purchased at Hanna Isul.  I am not kidding when I tell you this makes your skin FLAWLESS when sprayed on…..AND it comes in a can not an airbrush machine!  Only $55 it rivals anything I have ever tried before.  Cha-ching…..had to buy it!


Over at Pieces Clothing Boutique, which just opened in Snider Plaza three months ago, I had the BEST time trying on all the clothes and accessories for the camera! The prices at this store are not to be believed!  
Found a gorgeous navy sequin dress for only $150 that easily looks x3 more expensive!  While wearing the dress in L.A. this past weekend, met Kim Kardashian in the powder room of the Andaz Hotel, who complimented me on it, and if she only knew what it cost…..SCORE!!!


One last store that we MUST spread the love about is Chocolate Secrets and Wine Garden.
I got chocolate wasted while shooting this segment and had the best time sampling all the delish treats!  Did you say homemade marshmallows...uh, YES please!  Owner, Pam Eudaric-Amiri and Chocolatier, Kate Weiser are writing a series of three fab cookbooks on all their yummy creations due out in March.  An absolute MUST BUY for the baker in your life so be on the lookout.



Looking forward till next post and letting you in on all my “splurge worthy” finds!
 5WV28X8RADZM

No comments:

Post a Comment