Wednesday, March 7, 2012

JUMP INTO SPRING ON DESIGNING DFW

                       
        CLICK TO WATCH "SHOPPING IS MY CARDIO" TV SEGMENT~

This week's Designing DFW television show was all about SPRING TIME!!  I had so much fun shooting Shopping Is My Cardio featuring "Boutique Hopping Along Lover's Lane"~ Hemline, 
 Dr. Delphinium and Bellini Baby Furniture were all so wonderful to work with.!!!
Grand Luxe Magazine shadowed my shoot to get in some production shots for my new feature article in the April issue.  Here's the sneak peek!!



                                                                          
Another "Not To Be Missed" part of the show is my Lifestyle Feature on The Spa Paws Hotel- a FABULOUS 5 star Hotel, Wellness Center, Spa and Boutique........specifically designed for guests with four legs!!!  My dog Lucky made his "Acting Debut" in the segment and let me tell you.............he totally ROCKED IT!!!
                                                                                    
                                                                                     
So set your TiVo for this Sunday's show!!! Designing DFW with Jocelyn White on Sunday, March 11th at 11:30am ,WFAA, Channel 8 !!
Stay Tuned~

No comments:

Post a Comment