Monday, June 11, 2012

TAN ENHANCER

When it comes to tanning everyone knows I no longer am a sun worshipper, so I can use all the help I can get!  Already a fan of spray tans- (thanks Tan Bar Studio!! ) This product is PERFECTION for enhancing your skin with a bronzed glow and miraculously hiding any imperfections!!  By famed make-up artist, NAPOLEON PERDIS, the Whipped Dream Tan Enhancer.    

                                                                       
Applied like a rich lotion onto the skin, made with shea butter, almond oil and hazelnut oil, it's effect is magical giving your legs the "look" of wearing nude colored hose, but thankfully not having to!
THIS IS A SUMMER "MUST HAVE"~  
Unfortunately my teenage daughter stole mine, so I need another....Napoleon can you please hook me up!?!
                                                                HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment