Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Locally Grown

I love to promote and support local talent on both my show and my blog.  And we have a LOT of talent here in North Texas -the latest I've come across is FARMHOUSE FRESH right here in Frisco, Texas.
It's not produce…it's skincare!  Adorably packaged and I love the way my skin feels and looks after using the product line.
My favorites?  The WINE DOWN serum with resveratrol sourced from home grown Texas grapes and rich in anti-oxidants is an anti-aging overnight cocktail you've got to try.  Your skin will thank you-

Another staple- The Three Milk moisturizer that CEO and owner Shannon McLinden, says is the answer to hydration that plumps the lines on the face and is the most requested item at top destination spas and resorts and luxury retailer boutiques.  It's vitamin rich coconut milk, milk thistle and milk vetch is 95% natural and gluten free.  The botanical milk combination feels like velvet keeping your skin hydrated throughout the day.


This is a keeper!!  Check out the entire FARMHOUSE FRESH skincare collection online and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment