Friday, April 19, 2019

NAVIGATING CBD ....

Lately I've been getting a lot of inquiries about CBD....  
Which CBD product line do I recommend?  
Why is CBD sometimes called "Hemp" on the marketplace?  
Can CBD and Hemp products make you high?
I GET IT!....there is a huge surge of CBD products being introduced to the market on a daily basis and studies have shown CBD can help with anything from anxiety, stress, pain, inflammation and PTSD.
Personally, I'm a HUGE FAN so here's the 411~

1. MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR MAY 31ST.
Because this market is so young there's still a lot of legalities and questions to work out.  On May 31st The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) will hold a public hearing on regulating hemp-derived CBD and will be addressing how CBD will be sold. This much-anticipated hearing will feature testimony from stakeholders and is aimed at informing FDA’s regulatory approach to CBD products. This public hearing is one of the first steps in that rule-making process, and the FDA listed a number of “unanswered questions” that it hopes will be addressed at the hearing.
What does this mean for the consumer?  CBD Products will soon become much more accessible filling the aisles of brick and mortar stores you frequently visit.
Think Walgreens and Target.:-)


2. CAN CBD MAKE YOU HIGH?
CBD cannot make you high.
THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol) are the two primary substances in the Cannabis Sativa Plant known as Cannabis; the Mother Plant of both Hemp and Marijuana. Most CBD products is derived from Hemp plants and is very low in THC. The FDA approved hemp products in the 2018 Farm Bill so currently CBD products are sometimes going under the guise of "Hemp" to be legally showcased on sites like Amazon.  In fact, on my Amazon Influencer Storefront my favorite CBD Water is labeled "Hemp Water" to work around the legalities.



4. WHAT CBD PRODUCTS DO I RECOMMEND?

I love the CBD Living product line which can be found on my
AMAZON INFLUENCER STOREFRONT
 "Best Beauty and Wellness Finds U Can't Live Without"
Check out all my CBD favorites including these 
CBD Bath Bombs that have 60mg of CBD partnered with the brands
CBD/ Hemp-infused water utilizing nanotechnology containing over 10,000,000 nanogram of CBD in each bottle. 
An added benefit...it's also a  9+ ph Alkaline Water! 


Purchase them together as they are the ideal "one-two punch"!
 I enjoy taking my CBD bath while sipping on my CBD Water...it's the perfect cocktail after a heavy-duty workout.
The result leaves me feeling like a limp noodle....totally relaxed devoid of aches and pains -setting my reset button to kill it the next day in the gym.:-)
LOVE!!  

Happy Shopping!!  Happy Shopping!!  Happy Shopping!!




No comments:

Post a Comment