Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WRINKLE FREE?....YES, PLEASE

Being a creature of habit with certain things, when I was sent WRINKLE PREVENTION PILLOW to review I was a little hesitant.  To say sleep is VERY important to me is an understatement.  You know what they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it :))  As a side sleeper, the only thing I would like to fix is waking up with those ugly sleep lines which of course cause wrinkles over time.


Wrinkle Prevention Pillow combines the comfort of sleeping
on a luxurious memory foam pillow AND is ergonomically designed to be extremely comfortable. The pillow lifts and cradles your face so you do not develop
permanent sleep lines and wrinkles on your face, neck and chest while you sleep. 

So I gave it a week.....and I can attest, it was very comfortable as it cradles your head.  It took a few days for me to get used to, but it didn't hamper my sleep patterns, and guess what?  Not only no ugly sleep lines, but since it elevates your head I didn't wake up with puffy eyes, even after a night of rare indulgence :))  It's a keeper~

                    HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SLEEPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a wrinkle pillow site for human beings,what can a man to be rest on his room & at that time from 8 to 10 hours a day a man can be rest is ok.
    so its a wonderful blog creation about it.

    Wrinkle Pillow

    ReplyDelete