Friday, February 21, 2014

Made you Blush

I love MAKE UP FOR EVER and not just because they are our makeup sponsor on our TV show~
Truth be told….when we started our lifestyle show Live Love Laugh Today I asked MUFE to come on board because I really do truly LOVE their entire makeup line.  


That's why I am so excited about their latest innovation in the line- the HD Blush collection. 
Easy to use in a slim compact with AMAZING colors that all look great!  I couldn't choose just one color and they literally melt into your skin creating a natural healthy glow~


This one is a definite keeper for your on-the-go makeup bag!!!  Visit the MAKE UP FOR EVER boutique inside NorthPark Mall and play with the new collection.:))  

HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment