Monday, February 10, 2014

Spring is Buzzing

No, I am not a big fan of bees…..in fact those who know me will find this post amusing as I actually run the other direction if I hear so much as a little "buzz" come my way, but I am LOVING this beautiful limited edition eyes and cheek palette "Save the Bees" by Chantecaille.


A great Valentine Gift to gift yourself and Chantecaille is donating 5% of sales proceeds to the Xerces Society to "Save the Bees" from their dramatic decline and protect bees and our environment.
Shades include:
- Sky: an eye-opening delicate pale blue sheen that instantly brightens the eye area.
- Honey: a glistening golden highlighter that adds a soft touch of radiance to both cheeks and eyes.
- Beehive: a versatile and flattering grey-beige that can be intensified when applied wet.
- Nectar: a warm coral pink blush that delivers a cheerful pop of color to all skin tones.

                 HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!  HAPPY SHOPPING!!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment